Monday, August 11, 2008

Muffin Tin Monday-Orange all over

Muffin Tin Monday meet orange. This week we dined on all things the lovely shade of orange; carrots, orange bell pepper, apricots, hummus, goldfish crackers(the only fish we like right now), and of course cheddar cheese. The hummus was to say the least a flop with the monkeys, but I loved it, they need to be more adventuresome, oh well.
Monday's feast was inspired by the cuteness of my littlest of monkeys Emma all covered in Sunday nights dinner. She wears her dinner well, I think she ingested some.
Have I ever mentioned how much I love the color orange. Not to wear so much(does pumpkin come to mind) as I just love how bright and cheerful it is. My purse is orange, thanks Joni. My favorite season is fall, pumpkins again. My favorite food group, CHEESE, is full of orange goodness. And who could forget the bestest most wonderful candy, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, in a bright orange package.
Let us not forget these babies, maybe a fashion faux pas, but who cares they're bright orange! Sorry about the toes, hope no eye sockets were burned in the process of viewing this post.


3 comments:

theresa said...

You get the "fun mom" award for that muffin tin meal!!! I love orange, too! My favorite top is orange, and I wear it! Even if I look like a large pumpkin, I wear it proudly! I may have to borrow those shoes next time I wear it, tho!

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

Becky,
I just came across your blog and it is so fun! I love the orange! Cute purse too.
I see you are LDS. I am too. I live in Arizona. I have 5 children and 1 grandson. I am going to read more on your blog and I hope you will get a chance to come visit mine.
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

tarable said...

I'm a big orange fan myself. I try for shades that don't make me look like a pumpkin - but I do love pumpkins! This muffin tin meal idea is fun and I'll have to try it out. Thanks for visiting my blog and entering my giveaway.

Each day to live....

Finding the little things in the day that make me smile.



Duane's last Dance

Total Pageviews