Friday, August 15, 2008

Chocoholics Anonymous-Baked Fudge

Today I had the most divine dessert at The Olive Garden(thanks Jessie), really can't tell you what it's called, let's call it Chocolate I Could Devour Daily. Who knew besides yummy bread sticks and pasta they would have such killer chocolate. The warm, chocolate lava just melted in my mouth. It reminded me of today's recipe I found in our local newspaper a few years ago. Baked Fudge, best served warm with ice cream or whipped cream, is part chocolate cake/fudge/hot fudge sauce. Enjoy!
Baked Fudge
4 eggs
2 c sugar
1 c butter, melted
1/2 c flour
1/2 c cocoa
1 c chopped nuts
2 t vanilla
Cream eggs and sugar. Add melted butter. Sift flour and cocoa together and add to mixture. Add nuts and vanilla. Pour into 9x12 greased pan. Set in a pan of hot water and bake at 325 for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until crusty on top and soft inside.

No comments:

Each day to live....

Finding the little things in the day that make me smile.



Duane's last Dance

Total Pageviews