Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Little Chuckles

After a long and emotional day, I came home from picking Molly up from ballet and saw this sweet, creative and dorky child waiting for me in the driveway. What more can I say about Katie, she has a cub scout kercheif on! Then after I took the picture and looked at the product(don't you love digital) I noticed a little Grace pop-up like a "find Curly the pig" in a book she loved as a baby. These moments keep me going, keep me smiling, keep me from eating my weight in chocolate.

5 comments:

theresa said...

Becky, I'm so glad you got a lift at the end of the day. You looked so beat last night. We are keepin' the faith here at the Bassylum. Call me if you need ANYTHING. Love ya!

Lisa said...

they are soo cute! just like their momma!

valgae said...

cute,cute, cute!! i love the little pop up in the back!!

Quin's momma said...

Love it! I hope youre all hanging in there!

Lindsay said...

She looks like Abigail Breslin in this picture.

Each day to live....

Finding the little things in the day that make me smile.



Duane's last Dance

Total Pageviews