Tag, I'm it, 3 times in a row! Man, I need to run faster. No, just joking, this is fun, hope you find it fun too. I'm going to combine the three tags from Lindsay, Bobbi Jo, and Mamarazzi, the 8 things, to know about me, that make me happy so here goes...
Places I like to eat:
- Pei Wei
- Hideaway Pizza
- Olive Garden
- Chick Fil a
Shows I watch
- Dr. Who
- Medium, is that still on?
- Wizzards of Waverly Place, the kids sucked me in
- Jimmy Neutron, secretly love this show, no sucking needed
- Jon and Kate plus 8
What makes me Happy
- Food, I have issues with chocolate, Sonic's diet Cole w/ lemon, and peanut butter.
- Watching my girls dance(shhh, even my boys), recital and Nutcracker time just make this mama want to bust some buttons. They look so confident, something I always struggled with as a kid.
- Family vacations, spending time with my kiddos and husband, minus the asthma attacks, crying babies and out of this world costs, Silver Dollar City and Colorado have been the happiest I have felt in a long time.
- Holding a newborn baby, oh it makes my heart just go pitter patter, and this is why I have 7 monkeys in this jungle.
- Harry Potter!!! I'm in stinkin' love with this whole phenomenon, movies, books, muggles, Hogwarts, Griffydor, Doby, and could go on and on.
- Fall weather, 50-60 degree temperatures, sun shining, leaves falling off the trees, perfect!
- My children, Molly, Ben, Katie, Jack, Grace, Hannah, and Emma. I love every little piece of their stinky, dirty, cuddly, soft, and amazingly cute bodies. OOHHHH they can drive me insane, but when the dust settles most of what they do is just so silly and laughable.
- My love and eternal companion Duane. He is the first thing I think of in the morning and the last thing I think of at night. Even before cancer he was the light in my life, I didn't need cancer to remind me how incredible he was, I always knew. No one could ever make me more happier, no one.
That in a nutshell are three tags summed up into one. I'm tired of running, I won't tag anyone else, time for a kool-aid.