Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Neglect 101

I was thinking of teaching a community education course on neglect. It's been over a week now since the Summers home has taken the trash to the curb. *Notice the overturned trash can not in use or the lid on the other can again not in use.
Don't you think I'm perfectly qualified? One always wants a professor with not only smarts but experience. Neglect 101, not a course I want to have on my motherly resume.
.
*This is my 100th post, so ironic it's about trash. Does that say something about me? Yikes!

5 comments:

theresa said...

So...when is garbage day?! We have a bit of a raccoon problem here. Things have to be secured tighter than Fort Knox and even then they manage to break into the cans for a treat. Pizza crust party, stale bread bash, uneaten school lunches; all become yard decorations. Some days i get out there bright and early and tidy up...some days I lollygag. I would definately get an A in your class. Just ask my kids, who had to root through the salvation army donation bag trying to find clean shirts today. How small is too small? Congrats on your 100th post! I am so glad you are posting again. Lotsa love....

Anonymous said...

yes, your 100th post says a ton about you! It says " hey people, I am using humor to get through this really hard trial in my life and you know, mykids are #1 over the trash they create!

at least that is what I see :)

Where's Jessie? Tell her I miss her

Nichicakes said...

Wow! That would just not do where we live, there would be all kinds of critters in there!

Katrina said...

Love your blog and hope you keep it up for 100's more! Chocolate, we need some chocolate here! ;)
You should see all my cupboards and closets, no wait, you should NOT see them!

Marrdy said...

I can understand letting things get behind. It's easy to overlook some things when other things are so much more important! Congrats on your 100th post!

Each day to live....

Finding the little things in the day that make me smile.



Duane's last Dance

Total Pageviews